The maximum diameter of the ball net rope or wire rope is 1/3 inches (0.8 cm). The two ends of the net should be attached to or hang at the top of the two net posts. The column should be a square square column with a side length not more than 6 inches (15 centimeters) or a cylinder with a diameter of 6 inches (15 centimeters). The net post should not exceed 1 inches (2.5 centimeters) of the top of the rope. The middle point of each side column should be 3 feet (0.914 meters) from the site, and the height of the net posts should be 3 feet 6 inches (1.07 meters) perpendicular to the top of the wire rope or wire rope.
- Football Door Basic Information
- The Characteristics And Functions Of The Stadiu...
- The Birth Of Tennis
- Double Playing Net
- Tennis Ball Hole
- Table Tennis Net Device
- Main Characteristics Of Volleyball
- Volleyball Field Facilities
- Features Of Windproof Net Products
- How To Choose Tennis Nets For Different Courts
- Golf Chipping Nets Size Specification That Impr...
- 10’ X 10’ X 10’ Backyard Golf Batting Cage