1. The ball net device includes a ball net, a suspended wire rope, a net column and a clamp part which is fixed on the ball table, and the distance from the outer edge of the net column is 15.25 centimeters away from the edge of the ball table.
2. the net should be hung on a rope. The ends of the rope are tied to the vertical net posts with a height of 15.25 centimeters. The top of the tennis net is 15.25 centimeters from the competition table.
- Football Door Basic Information
- The Characteristics And Functions Of The Stadiu...
- The Birth Of Tennis
- Tennis Net
- Double Playing Net
- Tennis Ball Hole
- Main Characteristics Of Volleyball
- Volleyball Field Facilities
- Features Of Windproof Net Products
- How To Choose Tennis Nets For Different Courts
- Golf Chipping Nets Size Specification That Impr...
- 10’ X 10’ X 10’ Backyard Golf Batting Cage
- How To Choose A High Quality Volleyball Net
- The Usage Of Baseball & Softball Batting Cage
- Sports Court Barrier Net