The tennis net should be supported by two "single bars" with a height of 3 feet and 6 inches (1.07 meters) with a square column with a side length less than 3 inches (7.5 centimeters) or a cylinder with a diameter of less than 3 inches (7.5 centimeters) in diameter, when a double hit net is suspended on a double playing field. The center point of each side's single pole should be 3 feet (0.914 meters) from the sideline of the singles.
- Football Door Basic Information
- The Characteristics And Functions Of The Stadiu...
- The Birth Of Tennis
- Tennis Net
- Tennis Ball Hole
- Table Tennis Net Device
- Main Characteristics Of Volleyball
- Volleyball Field Facilities
- Features Of Windproof Net Products
- How To Choose Tennis Nets For Different Courts
- Golf Chipping Nets Size Specification That Impr...
- 10’ X 10’ X 10’ Backyard Golf Batting Cage
- How To Choose A High Quality Volleyball Net