Badminton is a sport that can be performed both indoors and outdoors. According to the number of participants, it can be divided into singles, doubles and emerging 3 VS 3.
Badminton is a popular sport around the world and became an official Olympic event in 1992. The official badminton net is 6.10m wide X 76cm high. The net is made of heavy duty dark natural or man-made fibres. The mesh size is between 15-20mm. The headband should be white double-layered fabric, and pass through the interlayer with a thin steel cable or nylon rope. The net colour should be tan or grass green.
The net post is 1.55m high. Whether it is single or double game, the two posts should be placed at the midpoint of the sideline of the boundary line for doubles. In official competition, the upper area of badminton net must be 1.524m high from the ground. Two ends of net should be 1.55m high. Both ends of net must be fastened to the post and should not have gaps between posts and net ends.
W.E. Sporting Goods Limited is available to manufacture all kinds of badminton nets with high quality and reasonable price.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Hockey net
- Soccer ball
- Football door
- Guardrail net
- Stadium guardrail net
- Use of windproof net
- Type of windproof net
- Optimum height of windproof net
- A Brief Introduction of Baseball
- Types of Basketball Stand
- Indoor Tennis Court Divider Net
- A Brief Introduction of Beach Volleyball
- The Specification of Beach Volleyball Net
- Tennis Center Strap
- The Sustain Development of China’s Sports Industry
- Plastic-coated Windscreen
- Cage Football
- The Impact of Domestic Sports Industry Development