The ball gate should be located at the center of each goal line. It is composed of 7.32 meters apart from the west corner flag and a vertical door column connected with a horizontal bar of 2.44 meters below the ground. In order to ensure safety, both the fixed ball or the movable ball must be firmly fixed on the site. The width and thickness of Posts and crossbars shall be symmetrical and equal to no more than 12 centimeters. The net is attached to the post and crossbars and the ground behind the goal. The tennis net should be properly supported so that goalkeepers can have enough space to move.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Hockey net
- Football door
- Guardrail net
- Stadium guardrail net
- Use of windproof net
- Type of windproof net
- Optimum height of windproof net
- Production process of windproof net
- How To Choose Soccer Goal
- Lacrosse Goal, Rebounder and Target Help To Imp...
- Baseball Screen and Batting Cage To Help Skill ...