The standard court needs 10’ or 12’ high diver net, and the length will be 120’. The net could be attached by cable, wire or turnbuckle. The bottom of net should not be tied on the surface to prevent rebound effect. Lead rope on bottom can help the net down towards the floors to add the function of the divider net.
The divider net can only be used in indoor, it can also be used outdoor with proper support structure.
The net bottom is the most wearing part, guests need to take extra care and replace it when worn.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Hockey net
- Soccer ball
- Football door
- Guardrail net
- Stadium guardrail net
- Use of windproof net
- Type of windproof net
- Optimum height of windproof net
- The Size of Field Hockey Court
- China Sport Show 2019
- The Specification of Official Field Hockey Goal
- Sportec West 2018
- The Size of Tennis Court
- The Standard Size of Volleyball Net
- The Size of FIBA Standard Basketball Court
- The Standard of Tennis Court Barrier Net
- A Brief Introduction of Pickleball
- A Brief Introduction of Lacrosse