Step 1: make sure the posts and centre anchor has been installed properly
Step 2: connect the cable loop to cable hook on dead-end post. For internal winder tennis posts, the other end of cable loop needs to be cut, and remove the vinyl coated on cable where the side will be attached to the winder. For external winder tennis posts, the other end of cable loop needs to hook it onto the pin on the winder. After that, winding cable until the net is a little above 3’ of court surface.
Step 3: fit fiberglass dowels inside net dowel pockets.
Step 4: as the lacing ropes are already installed on both headband and bottom grommets, ropes then need to surround the posts and through grommets on side band. Tie off ropes at the bottom of each post.
Step 5: install centre strap and make sure the net height at centre is 36”.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Hockey net
- Soccer ball
- Football door
- Guardrail net
- Stadium guardrail net
- Use of windproof net
- Type of windproof net
- Optimum height of windproof net
- The Advantage of Toothed Grommet
- The Advantages of Double Layers Vinyl Headband ...
- Categories of Net Cables
- 9‘ X 7‘ Golf Practice Net
- 2018 Yiwu Sports Industry Exhibition
- The Rule of Playing Beach Volleyball Spike Game
- How To Choose A Quality Tennis Net
- A Brief Introduction of Cage Football
- How To Choose Tennis Court Windscreen
- How To Install Tennis Court Windscreen