While age group is an important standard for soccer goal choosing, occasion is also a factor need to consider. W. E. Sporting Goods Ltd. supplies a wide range of soccer goals with various sizes. We are here to provide some guidelines that can help you find the best soccer goal.
· 4” X 2.5” pop up soccer goal
This goal is suitable for kids under 5 years old. Besides the goal can be used in backyard, it also can be treated as a target training goal for skill enhancement.
· 6” X 4” portable soccer goal
The goal is ideal for 3-7 years old playing. The goal can be placed in garden with ground stakes help to make the goal maintains sturdy during playing. For goal has side pockets, it also can be placed indoor.
· 8” X 4” portable soccer goal
This goal is for 5-10 years old players. The goal is easy to set up and break down with sturdy structure and lightweight. Carrying bag helps to move the goal easily.
· 12” X 6” portable soccer goal
Goal is suitable for both kid and adult. Besides used as backyard goal, it can be used as mini soccer playing goal, futsal playing, 7v7 soccer match or training goal.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Hockey net
- Soccer ball
- Football door
- Guardrail net
- Stadium guardrail net
- Use of windproof net
- Type of windproof net
- Optimum height of windproof net
- Lacrosse Goal, Rebounder and Target Help To Imp...
- Baseball Screen and Batting Cage To Help Skill ...
- Ball Caddy Helps To Convenience Your Baseball &...
- The Usage Of Golf Court Barrier Net
- How To Install Tennis Post
- Golf Court Divider Net
- Golf Court Netting Fence
- Baseball & Softball L-screen Frame Pitching Screen
- Baseball & Softball Square Pitching Screen
- Sock Style Baseball And Softball Pitching Screen