Step 1: use Ty-raps to fasten one vertical edge at supposed height.
Step 2: fasten the top of the windscreen to the fence and ensure all grommets are used. The top should be kept straight.
Step 3: fasten sides of the windscreen.
Step 4: fasten the bottom of the windscreen.
All grommets are recommended to be used for high stability. Guests can use regular Ty-raps under normal weather conditions. In high winds conditions, we suggest use snap hooks or heavy-duty Ty-raps to prevent relevant damages. If the tennis court will get snow, heavy winds and freezing temperatures, guest need to store the windscreen during winter season and re-use it in spring.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Hockey net
- Soccer ball
- Football door
- Guardrail net
- Stadium guardrail net
- Use of windproof net
- Type of windproof net
- Optimum height of windproof net
- 2018 Guangdong International Sporting Goods Fair
- How to Install Tennis Court Divider Net
- The Size of Field Hockey Court
- China Sport Show 2019
- The Specification of Official Field Hockey Goal
- Sportec West 2018
- The Size of Tennis Court
- The Standard Size of Volleyball Net
- The Size of FIBA Standard Basketball Court
- The Standard of Tennis Court Barrier Net