1. Choose the appropriate racket according to age and gender. There are several parameters to consider - face (105 square inches, 100~110, even larger); weight (about 275 grams for men, ladies) Can be around 275 or slightly lower). For me, this is the two most important parameters.
2. Brand. Wilson, head, babylat, yonex, prince, dunlop, tecnifibre and other well-known brands in the market can be purchased, materials, technology and what are all gimmicks, beginners have no concept and far from the advantages and disadvantages. So for beginners to shoot this file, only the logo is different. In a word, look at what you like.
3. Price. Look at your budget, about 500rmb is enough to buy a fairly good beginner shot, personally does not recommend a one-step buy method, as soon as you come up to run a professional racket, although you may not be short of money. The general market price, the price of the professional professional racket is about 1250, the old professional racket is about 1000, and the as low as 750 is up; the intermediate level is about 800-1000rmb; the primary is about 200-500. In general, the better the material, the higher the price, as low as one or two hundred is usually aluminum alloy material, although the merchant or brand will indicate what "carbon composite material", in fact, this price may only be aluminum alloy.
4. This point is specifically for the chasing stars not bad money. Usually like Federer, Nadal, Djokovic, Murray, Shawa, Li Na and other brands such as the star, their rackets are definitely not suitable for beginners, because it is easy to exceed the range of power you can afford, or because Your batting action is incorrect and you are injured. But these star racquets usually have a simplified version - the racquet is exactly the same as the star, but the weight has been reduced to about 275 grams. So, what kind of star do you like, buy a special simplified version according to the style, and use it stylishly.
It is recommended to do the homework online first, at least check some information, so as not to be mistaken for a racket after entering the store. Usually beginner is also the fastest progress in the game. Depending on the length of the game and the level of skill, you may be able to change a suitable racket as needed after 1 year and a half or 2 years.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Hockey net
- Soccer ball
- Football door
- Guardrail net
- Stadium guardrail net
- Use of windproof net
- Type of windproof net
- Optimum height of windproof net
- Lacrosse Categories
- The Development of International Lacrosse
- Racket standard for tennis rackets
- Tennis racket racket composition
- Hockey blocking net
- Do you need to relax playing golf