Whether you want to play for fun, need to improve skills, or become a pro, we supply a wide range of baseball equipment to fit your demand.
1. Portable Bow Frame Baseball Screen
Our collapsible and lightweight screen is suitable for backyard practice. The screen features sturdy steel base and high tensile fiberglass poles. Hook loops and Velcro straps on net body make the screen easy to set-up and break down. You can choose different sizes and screen features based on your own demand.
2. Baseball Practice Screen
We also supply all steel frame practice screen. The diameter of steel tube is 42mm with 1-1/2” thickness make it solid to withstand the hardest hit. We offer both L-shape and square shape screens, and you can also choose single netting or pillow case double layers netting. Moreover, we also supply sock style screen.
3. Batting Cage
We can base on your demand to customize the cage that fit for backyard or other practice fields. UV and rot resistant net body with reinforced border rope in the middle of roof. Additionally, we can do entry door for your cage.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Hockey net
- Soccer ball
- Football door
- Guardrail net
- Stadium guardrail net
- Use of windproof net
- Type of windproof net
- Optimum height of windproof net
- Ball Caddy Helps To Convenience Your Baseball &...
- The Usage Of Golf Court Barrier Net
- How To Install Tennis Post
- Golf Court Divider Net
- Golf Court Netting Fence
- Baseball & Softball L-screen Frame Pitching Screen
- Baseball & Softball Square Pitching Screen
- Sock Style Baseball And Softball Pitching Screen
- The Differences Between Polyester, Polyethylene...
- 25-3/4 in X 44-1/4 in Cargo Net